1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Team Comp FAQ

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Aria Hann, Dec 8, 2017.

1. BlackPrince

BlackPrince New Member

Again, I'm no expert on this. But the team I suggested was good if you want a magic team :)
    Also, you might need to replace Jane late late game as she's not as good as other tankers like Phillop or Clause. Marrah is a tank for PvP.
    And I thought you already have all those heroes at hand? Hence why you said you want to change your team? Am I misunderstanding that you don't have those heroes?
    Ok I just re-read your comment, my apologies.
    Ok, So you want to concentrate on your magic since you have Priscilla uw (lucky bastard) I'm not sure about Arch cuz I've actully never really looked him up.
    So, here is your magic team (In my opinion)
    Healer - Kaulah
    Sub Dps - Priscilla
    Main Dps - Aisha
    Tanker - Jane or Clause.
    Recommend Jane as she debuffs your enemy for your magic dealer (really important if you build magic team)
    Or you can use Maria as your Sub Dps and use Priscilla as your tanker but, the thing is she isn't a tank, she can become one but it requires alot of investment.
    So, if you really want
    Healer- Kaulah
    Sub Dps - Maria (also CC Queen)
    Main Dps - Aisha
    Tanker - Jane (If you can't afford her, Clause can do until you can get Jane)

Clause is also late game as the more investment you have on him, the stronger he will become. He's not a UW reliance type of hero but if you have it, he will be a beast.

But since Maria is in the inn,
    You might as well get Aisha and use Clause as a tank for now.
    So I support Aisha over arch and Jane over clause since you'r building magic team.
    But. Realistically.
    Kaulah
    Clause
    Priscilla
    Aisha.
    Maria will take awhile to get as she's in the inn... so just wait till chapter 6 as the enemies are physical immune after chapter 6.
    Goodluck and I hope I helped abit.
    Sorry for the long text :p

2. CrypticFrost68

CrypticFrost68 New Member

Hi i need help rebuilding my team i am stuck at chapter 6 and my current team is

Kaulah 5*/Nyx T1/Epis 5*/Clause 5*

I have Arch UW and Priscilla UW and Maria in the hero's inn
    and i only have 6k gems to get a new hero i got told that aisha+priscilla
    is a pretty good combo or would a Nyx+priscilla combo be good or a
    hi thank you for the help as i can only get 1 hero for now should i get priscilla or aisha first
    and who should i replace in my current team until i can get the other hero
    my current team is kaulah 5*/nyx T1/epis 5*/clause 5*

3. BlackPrince

BlackPrince New Member

As I said. Your team is confusing as to why you have 2 main Dps both physical and magical...
    Anyway, get Priscilla as you kinda missed the opportunity to get a cc as your 2nd dps now so might as well.
    You could have gone with
    Kaulah
    Clause
    Epis
    Priscilla
    Unless you wanna sacrifice the buff Dps (which is Priscilla) and get a cc heroes like Maria or Lorraine ( Lorraine is more for PvP btw)
    So it's entirely up to you.
    Priscilla or Maria... you already have Epis and Nyx as your main physical Dps and magical Dps so you're sorted for late game.

Goodluck

4. vrsx

vrsx New Member

hi , im a returning player and can i ask what to raise or team combination for at least pve now?
    im already passed chapter 6 , and i already choose "king" from anniversary event ( it my fault that i didnt read it carefully, i thought we will get "Raid" & "vespa" in the following week

front :
    -jane (t1)
    -naila (t1)
    -clause (t1)
    -roi
    -kasel
    -morrah

mid :
    -maria (t1)
    -pavel (t1)
    -cassandra (t1)
    -aisha (t1)
    -annette
    -cleo

back:
    -kaulah (t1)
    -luna (t1)
    -laias (t1)
    -dimael
    -frey

-fluss
    -theo
    -ophelia
    -sellenne (at inn rn)
    -scarlet

also what to choose from that 2 tix t1 that i got?

thx b4

5. Darksider

Darksider Well-Known Member

If you passed chapter 6 hell then I guess I will ask do you like phy or magic better? If not then I guess you still need magic. Clause/Jane, Aisha/Luna, Pavel/Maria/Cleo/Annette, Cassandra/Kau/Laias just choose the heroes you like from each section and you should be fine.

6. Ghostsider

Ghostsider New Member

Hello,Im a new player and I need help for building my team since my team kinda hybrid-ish here my lineup.
    Priscilla T1 w/UW(My main tank sorta)
    Roi(I want to replace with Epis but pls give ur recommendation as well)
    Cleo(Idk wat to replace her with e-e)
    Rephy
    Basicly I need to change Roi and Cleo since I need heroes that sync well with priscilla.I mainly focus both PvE and PvP also WB and Raids.

7. Darksider

At low transcendence Pris is a better dps than a tank esepecially with uw. So replace Roi with Really any main dps even Roi works and Cleo with a tank unless you wanna keep Pris tank then swap her with a sub dps like Pavel, Maria, Lorraine, etc.

8. Ghostsider

Ghostsider New Member

Thx for the reply.I was planning to get Lorraine since she seem good and i already have her UW.Im actually thinking which dragon set i should get for priscilla like red+blue or blue+black since my gear actually lacking right now..

9. vrsx

vrsx New Member

thx for the answer :D

i havent passed chapter 6 hell yet

but who should i choose for 2x t1 tix? i also have 2x selectable UW tix
    and all my t1 hero already have 1 star UW except laias & cassandra still basic UW

should i just keep the tix for later?

10. Darksider

It’s better to just go all black seems like your still trying to make her a tank..

11. Darksider

Don’t worry about that for now you don’t need them atm could use them when you need raid heroes, wb, towers, etc. but for now just use those other heroes as you have plenty. Also nice I only had 1 2* uw and about 9 basic uw at that level

12. Ghostsider

Ghostsider New Member

Hello it me again and i come with an update about my team which is:
    Priscilla T1 w/UW
    Epis T1 w/UW
    Lorraine T1 w/UW
    Rephy T1 w/UW
    I follow ur advice to go all black on pris and so far im doing great :D but I play on asia where people use unconventional heroes and said my team comp will not work on hell chapter.They laugh at me cause i get rephy instead of luna and idk if she good or not.Pls tell me with this team comp how far can I go?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  13. Aria Hann

Aria Hann Well-Known Member

I don't think I'm the one who answered your questions before (it's most likely Darksider–thank you btw for answering the stuff here while I'm preoccupied with real life qq), but I just wanna provide insight on your team.

Rephy vs. Luna is invalid because Rephy is a healer and Luna is a DPS so don't listen to those who make fun of you for it. Rephy is a good healer and you already have Epis so you don't really need Luna in your main team.

Agreeably though your team can become a bit shaky later on because Pris might not provide enough tankiness for Hell mode. You might want to start looking for a Knight with enough CC to fill the hole Lorraine will leave behind and demote Priscilla to sub-DPS position.

So it'll be Tank + Priscilla + Epis + Rephy.

Personally I did pretty fine with Hell mode tanking with Gau who is also a Warrior like Priscilla but I think Gau is just tankier than Pris to begin with so lol–

It's not a bad team though, I think it'll take you pretty far.

14. Ghostsider

Ghostsider New Member

Hello,it true that normally Darksider answering the question and been really helpful :D.Finally i can move on since u clear up the rephy luna thing.I actually already feel that Pris cant tank alot of dmg and I need to replace her with a knight but the only knight i got is Clause and he only lvl 20 since I invest alot on Lorraine and now im out of deluxe xp potion to feed Clause.I actually already on Hell chapter 1 and im beginning to farm deluxe xp pot.Im just lvl 12 btw and started playing the game 4 days ago...Thx for replying my question and this thread had been helpful to me :)

Aria Hann likes this.
  15. Aria Hann

Aria Hann Well-Known Member

No problem! Best of luck!

16. Ghostsider

Ghostsider New Member

Hello,I come back with great news(i think..)I got Clause UW just now with random unique weapon ticket XD what the odd to get what u want.Now im considering to nurture Clause but im empty on deluxe xp potion so it might take awhile to lvling him up and I will do the team comp base on ur suggestion :)

Darksider and Aria Hann like this.
  17. PrinceHarvey

PrinceHarvey New Member

Hey guys check with you all for magic team do you think I should go for Sonia Theo Epis Kaulah or Jane Pris Epis Kaulah? And for my main DPS do you think I should change out Epis for Aisha instead? I’m taking this combo for PVE and raids if that helps you for advising me :) Helps would be very much appreciated and sorry for disturbing you bro

18. Darksider

I would say the first one as it’s better in every way other than maybe a little amp. And Epis is better the only reason why not to use her it because meta is gross.

19. llh

llh New Member

Hello, I'm a new player and I need some advice for my team. My current team is
    Tank - Jane*5
    Dealer - Epis T1+UW
    Sub Dealer - Viska T1+UW
    Healer - Frey T1
    Now I want to build Viska as a tank, then replace jane with Maria/Pris as sub dealer. Since I havent pass chapter 6 hell yet, is this team has any problem? Is Viska good enough as a tank? Or I can just stick to the old team?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  20. Benevolence

Benevolence Active Member

It is not advised to take out your knight (Jane) and replace it with warrior for the tank. Knights provide T2 perk Experienced Fighter that is necessary for your team to deal 20% more damage. Jane, in particular, further amps your team's damage with her S1 and S2 skills. You have almost zero reason to take her out.

If you wanna sub in Priscilla, replace her with Viska because both of them share the same role (sub dps and buffer/amper).