1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Team Composition

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Soushii, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Soushii

Soushii New Member

I'm pretty new to the game (only started around last week of Oct.) And I want to ask who should I get with my 5* ticket.

I'm currently running Clause, Scarlet, Mirianne, and Rephy. I was wondering if I should swap out Clause for Jane or Viska. Or would it be better if I go with Priscilla? But who would handle the tanking if I do so.

2. Drazruin

Drazruin Moderator Staff Member

Actually if you want to stay with a magic based team Jane would bring you more then Clause and Viska i cant say much about never played her just read her skills once and wasnt interested for my self :D

3. Soushii

Soushii New Member

I think I did something bad. I bought Scarlet as sub dps and went with Jane at 5s*. So I now use

Mirianne, Rephy, Scarlet, Jane. I have 3 of them at t2 while rephy at t1 (dontd have enough gold to make rephy t2).

4. Drazruin

hmm i wonder how can you have gold problems already ^^ and na its not that bad you still can change your team and keep scarlet for a second team ^^

5. Soushii

Soushii New Member

Yeah thatst what I'm doing now. Going to put back Epis again. I over spent on stuff that was not needed right now. Like opening the craft slots, and buying stuffs on shop.

Edit: I'm thinking of getting someone else to replace Epis. She dies too much. I'm looking someone to put at backline too. I'm considering of going for Anette, Maria, Artemia, Kara, or the new Hero. What do you think?

6. Drazruin

Well Epis is strong if used right, maria offers cc and artemia kara etc are dmg based annete i dont like that much :D just do what you like read the skills and decide who you like most