1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

ToC 61-65 Floor Help

Discussion in 'Mission Advice' started by MoonlitSword, Dec 21, 2017.

1. MoonlitSword

MoonlitSword Active Member

This thread is going to be asking for help on how to clear floors 61-65 at the Tower of Challenge. I am hoping that the community can provide answers on which team compositions are needed for each floor. I would like if possible to anyone that has cleared these floors to post their team composition, Transcendence levels, UW ranks, and Artifacts or any other information that will help.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  2. casonlau

casonlau Active Member

so toc 62 is the stage where ppl have trouble due to the insane healing he provides. TO counter that you need someone with silence which basically removes the healing effect and therefore he cant heal, he will heal still since there's a 15sec cd on the chain iirc i dont remember this is based on memory but u can use leo as well to counter that or cassandra. Bassically a silence character or artifact. U might need burst dmg to burst through the heal as well as u have to negate the healing. Hope that goos enough. Transcendence level depend on the character ur picking, one guy on reddit cleared all floors using selene at t1, its all about dem gears. Uw ranks is 0* uw stars have no effect in this besides faster clearing. Artifacts is chain and thats basically it. GOod luck~!

3. Drekrim

Drekrim Active Member

I did it with no chain. Just uses Morrah to prevent him from healing with her flame stacks. Then brought Scarlet to remove his buff and Bau for sweet shields of invincibility. Epis for my Main DPS source.

4. Flarebrass

Flarebrass Active Member

I don't understand how people can have difficulty with 62-65. It took me 4-5 months to finally get down ToC 61 for the first time, then I auto-oneshot the remaining four floors. I finally beat 61 with Nyx Lakrak Yanne Clause to lower their cast speed and do as much AoE as possible, all 0* UW's.

After that, it's Phillop T3 or a Chain artifact for the 20 second plus Viska/Nyx/Scarlet/whoever else to cleanse Gushak, and the other stages are super easy with any standard comp. My usual comp is Clause Maria Frey all 0* and Mitra 1*. I did the healer stage with Lakrak over Maria because I was too lazy to switch comps, so the healing reduction isn't even a factor. I now farm 63 instead of 60 for artifact pieces.

I'm still scared of 61 on the next rotation.

Oh, and everyone I mentioned is either T2 or T3 except Mitra is T5.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Nanyu likes this.
  5. Elcrest

Elcrest Moderator Staff Member

Hard to kill grandpa Ricardo on 65F @.@........ too much hpXD

Drekrim likes this.
  6. shubidoo

shubidoo New Member

b/c teams are different Flarebrass ;) 61 was never hard at all for mine.

Just cleared ToC this month after finally breaking the Wall of 62 by adding another Chain and improving equipment overall; now he suddenly became quite trivial.

61 - Artemia (T4 0*); Theo (T5 2*); Anette (T5 0*); Jane (T3 1*), can clear on Auto with 100% success rate
    62 - Theo (T5 2* Mask/BoE); Anette (T5 0*, Chain 1* 19s); Kaulah (T3; no UW, Chain 0* 20s); Jane (T3 1* Mask)
    Chains are more of a workaround. He'll still heal a couple of times, but possible to just DPS through it. Better have Scarlet / Viska or something like that.
    63 & 64 was just a pushover with Art/Theo/Anette/Jane i do not even remember.

65 - Theo (T5 2*); Jane (T3 1*); Anette (T5 0*); Maria (T2 0*) - barely works, takes me a lot of tries.
    Maria really was the gamechanger here for me, with UW and her clustering ability. Turning the fight from absolutely impossible to at least doable when lucky. This is just so MDMG unfriendly. Having a decent Phys Main-DPS should trivialize this.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  7. Elcrest

That's grandpa Ricardo for you:D

8. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

Wifey Selene who's even more wife after the balance patch cleared it for me.

9. Elcrest

Yeah. I tried with bae Selene too<3 Cleared with Sonia, Theo, Selene and Maria, my Queen!

10. AxelZero

AxelZero Member

11. Wynchester

Wynchester Member

Well, i can attest that with Cass T2 / Sonia T3 / Mirianne T5 / Scarlet T3 (all 80) , ToC 61 is a no go. Everything goes well until somehow, Scarlet and Sonia get 1-shotted (even with Sonia's S2 on), then a few seconds later, Mirianne and Cass get their turn too.

12. shubidoo

shubidoo New Member

"Somehow" is explained easily.
    The little slimes explode when their casting bar is full, and kill anyone in the vicinity, tank or not.

They do little to no damage otherwise, so its quite possible to run this stage without healer and/or tank. And this should be done when equipment / teamcomp is suboptimal, to have enough dps to kill them before they explode. Clause works to buy more time.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  13. Wynchester

Wynchester Member

Thanks for the tip shubidoo!

14. Royalsz

Royalsz New Member

For 61, the trick for people barely geared enough is to bring CLause. His skill 2 slows the baby slimes casting speed significantly.

After that... its just dps your brains out. Great heros for this are any AOE dealers. Nyx, Arti, Epis, etc.

15. daigocannon

daigocannon New Member

61 is still no go for me, as they mentioned this is a DPS check, you need at least two good AoE DPS, I only have Theo but I'm in need of a second DPS hero, hopefully once I get one to T5 I will be able

16. Royalsz

Royalsz New Member

Do you have clause slowing their cast speeds?

17. daigocannon

daigocannon New Member

No, I was not aware of attack speed affect casting, just read it on this same thread, I will give it a try now that I know

18. Mikagami

Mikagami New Member

any tips on how to beat 62 floor ? the my jane gets 2 shotted to death xD
    I am using T5 dps jane, T5 theo, T5 artemia, and T3 rephy, other heroes that i have were T1 maria and T2 tanya.

19. shubidoo

shubidoo New Member

A solid Pdef/Pblock built Jane can easily tank him through enrage. DPS Jane is really just useful on AoE Scenarios/Progression or very late Game. Get her some decent tank gear and he won't be very challenging anymore. Your backline would also want 5* equipment for Chest slot and Orb, so he can not oneshot them anymore with his overhead swing.

Dispelling is also an alternative. Problem is, Theo stacks up his Ork-rage very fast, most dispellers can not keep up.
    Using Ophelia instead of Artemia is an option. She can S2->S3 spam the whole fight, dispelling in 4 to 5 second intervals while dealing solid DPS herself.

and.... Use all the Ork masks you have.

20. Mikagami

Mikagami New Member

so artemia and theo are not really good for this stage ?
    if its all about pdef/pblock, does demia will do better than jane ? i had her as my main tank since early game