1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[Valkyrie Crusade] Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XiongZi, Dec 5, 2017.

1. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

Because we were terrorising OP @Rizleth and I feel bad for it lol.
    Not sure if you were around when it happened but they started guaranteed UR summon and gave tickets for them for ranking. The tier was pretty easy I think. T1000 or T500 - or even easier than that.

I saved up gems for step-up summon but I only did it twice in my entire VC gaming experience...
    Fight me. Honestly. FIGHT ME. mEET ME AT THE PARKING LOT AT DAWN
    True waifus are any Akkey art card, except the lolis. Diaochan was super cries I set her as my phone wallpaper for a while ain't gonna lie.

2. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

im not arround,i always at top 10k. 5k if i have enough time to do it
    I DEMAND PEACE TREATY (シ_ _)シ
    i like Succubus/Demon with seductive eyes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ,consider its even
    10/10 relatable.VC art is good a wallpaper

3. XiongZi

You still play? I've been inactive for around a year now.
    I accept because I'm in a good mood after hearing Rephy's getting a Christmas costume. here's to hoping it doesn't look as trash as Oddy's Halloween

Also I have no feelings for scantily-clad women, I'm judging you as hard as you're judging me. Fair, I guess.
    When you haven't played in around a year but you still check back on the wikia every once in a while just to see what art's come out --

4. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

when im still playing i mean ,i already quit like 2-3 years ago
    happens everytime

5. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

So im trying to reinstall the game just to see how many things changes,and then Screenshot_20171207-032948.jpg
    WHERE THE F*** IS MY ORACLE?!

6. Darksider

Darksider Moderator Staff Member

I saw his costume on Reddit today actually and it was better than Oddy trash though it was not that great he was a reindeer apparently

7. XiongZi

Disappointing, but sounds better than those sexualised Santa outfits Miruru/Aisha etc are wearing.

EDIT: I just saw it and am severely disappointed... WHAT is that clowny red nose not that I don't aspire to be a clown it's my #1 dream but honestly... who thought of it - fire them.

Darksider likes this.
  8. Darksider

It was joe they need to fire that guy literally he has so many bad ideas he is extremely flammable

But honestly yea it was in the pretty bad to ok range but I tried to make it sound a little better than it was but hey still better than Oddy

9. XiongZi

(I just saw this I'm blind sry)

OHHHH iT'S FENRIR! <3 who needs Oracle she's been the loading screen for that long
    It's changed to Alchemist before too, though. You never noticed? Weren't playing?
    ok who is joe and how do i complain about him

10. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

well i quit at early 2016 iirc, i might have to re-read all the damn thing on wikias again,because i almost completely forgot the in-depth part (amalgamations,awakening,FAWT) and there's a new content
    btw now every event is towers? not FAW? i just trying to do normal journey/quest or anything its called and then FAW pops out like 95% of the time everytime i advance,wat??

the more surprising thing is my comrade list is empty,like everyone on my list is active players,VC still has good amount of player-base? even wikia seems still active tho

11. XiongZi

Dunno, I only heard the game got even more p2w. I stopped playing before the towers were introduced. After the introduced Abyssal Archwitch I tossed it mmbye don't need any more cancer in my life, I already deal with furry haters

Decent player base. The wikia is goals ngl. I don't know how many servers there are, but from the main server almost everyone plays on, the player base doesn't actually seem that big. Top 300 for the "optimal" x2 UR card is actually a really tiny band.

12. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

wtf is Abyssal Archwitch? i though the strongest are Legendary Archwitch, i even struggle to solo it

that's explain why most of people who sends me comrade req and guild req are Japanese

13. Darksider

what is that game in the first place? Is it a whale game?

14. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

card game,meh gameplay for card game tbh,i play because its really F2P and i love grinding,and the adrenaline during Guild wars
    now Xio says its a whale game now

15. Darksider

Card games are decent though and I guess that is nice I usually play f2p for awhile before wanting to go whale if I like the game and it’s f2p friendly

16. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

yes but this is 90% PVE,most card games are PVP,not like Hearthstone,Shadowverse,Yu-Gi-Oh,MTG
    and when im still playing 2 years ago, they just print the same card with different art and element
    basically the game still alive because its art,i admit it has the best looking art for mobile-games for me

Xio profile picture is one of VC art also iirc,it has same artstyle

17. Darksider

Oh ok though I played 2/3 of those games

18. Darksider

Joe is every bad idea in every game for example in a game called unison league they make traceable currency 2 different items the exact same color and name and design yet they can’t be combined how to complain about em well whatever the mistake is email the company about it

19. XiongZi

I could solo LAWs in 0/1BP... good times. Should I redownload? lol I'll be overwhelmed by all the new LRs though.
    It is! Halloween Alchemist <3
    More than a card game, VC is a collection game. It's not hard to build an optimal team at all. Afterwards it's really just whether you want to rank, and if you do, how high you want to rank. Also sometimes known as RNG Crusade because basically everything depends on your RNG lmao.

20. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

lmao i still login everyday now but dont know what to do because that damn tower event just force you to have good teams on all elements
    LRs stats is broken,50k without arcana? wtf is that stats,and also 3 skills
    seriously my main team elements is mixed but can rank top-100 in FAW event,but in tower event cant even reach advanced difficulty