1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Is Everyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by boltpride951, Aug 23, 2018.

1. boltpride951

boltpride951 Member

Oh how I remember the days of old. When I first joined this community. There's been ups and downs with KR but in the end, it's still a very playable game. Now, if there are builds to be built, I have to look elsewhere yet this forum does not leave my favorites bookmark. It never will. So I ask: Where is Everyone?

PS: Don't say Reddit lol.

2. Tiber

Tiber New Member

I tried to talk about the game, someone told me to find answers elsewhere, so I did. Can't speak for anyone else.

3. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

Most people quit not long after they started playing. Most of us hit endgame or as far as we could before being slapped with the grind wall, and there was nothing to keep the game interesting with the heavy lack of interesting events or general developments. It just becomes boring after a while.

As for me the biggest setback is the horrible new gear system that no one is willing to farm for and Vespa not listening despite losing a huge portion of players already.

MagentaLunae likes this.
  4. boltpride951

boltpride951 Member

Boy that's not a great way to build a community lol

5. boltpride951

boltpride951 Member

Yeah, the addition on how many stats you can now have on gear and the fact that they can repeat does kill it. Still, it's not a bad game. I keep leaving and coming back.

6. Geardagas

Geardagas Active Member

The new gear system killed kings raid. Gear was always an annoying grind; now that its literally impossible to get decent gear, there's no point in playing.