1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Who to pair requina with

Discussion in 'Hero Discussions' started by Mukimpo, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Mukimpo

Mukimpo New Member

hi ppl newbie here :)

So i got the following team atm
    requina with uw
    Frey wih uw
    Kasel with uw
    Cleo without uw

I really want to maximize requina’s skill, any suggestion wih the above if i should swap out/in anyone?

Thank u in advance :)

2. Geardagas

Geardagas Active Member

I asked this question awhile ago and didn't get an answer, probably because there really isn't one. Everyone benefits from her poisons, and she doesn't have any weaknesses that can be covered by existing heroes. If someone comes along that increases buff durations so she can get 100% uptime on her 3rd skill it would be perfect.

Mukimpo likes this.
  3. Mukimpo

Mukimpo New Member

Thanks for ur input, yes her poison is interesting and many times doubled my main dps’ damage, but is kinda squishy though

Cleo is my magic dps now and seems to be the weakest link atm, any thoughts on who i should swap her with?

Thank u in advance

4. Geardagas

Geardagas Active Member

Cleo unfortunately does not match the damage of other dps and she has no utility to make up for it. It's sad because she is clearly best girl.

Aisha, Artemia, mirianne, luna or Epis are all solid replacements.

Mukimpo likes this.
  5. Mukimpo

Mukimpo New Member

Heyy thank u for the answer, amongst those dps alternatives, which one do u think does not require UW to shine?

6. Geardagas

Geardagas Active Member

All dps heroes need their uw.

Mukimpo likes this.
  7. kenshinsh

kenshinsh New Member

8. Mukimpo

Mukimpo New Member

I end up pairing requina with lorraine :p i needed a good CCer to allow requina to cast her S3, plus they both do poison (damage over time) type damage so it’s fun watching enemies getting drained really quick!

9. AkashiTay

AkashiTay New Member

I paired mine with crow/gladi which sync quite well sometime with aisha but she is a mdps so not recommended.

10. Seedborn

Seedborn Member

Replace Kasel with Clause and, depending if you want Requina as your maindps, Cleo with Mirruru (great subdps with tons of cc and some amp if she has her uw).

Mukimpo likes this.
  11. Mukimpo

Mukimpo New Member

Thanks for the tips :) As f2p newbie i kind of get dictated by my luck with UW

i have no UW for clause but I got UW for riccardo and sonia do you think any of those 2 is good to swap kasel with?

Thank u in advance

12. Geardagas

Geardagas Active Member

Either is good to swap kasel with. The festering corpse of a long-dead beluga whale would be good to swap kasel with.

He's not an overpowered dodge tank like you've heard, it's just a bad meme

Mukimpo likes this.
  13. Seedborn

Seedborn Member

Clause does not need his uw, to be honest it is one of the worst if not the worst ingame. Sonia can work in both magic and physical teams when she reaches t3 and she would be a good addition later on, but for now I think Clause is your best bet for a physical team providing amp/shred for offense and defbuff/slow for defense. He is pretty much needed for some grh bosses and helps alot in black dragon 79+ when the dragon starts to hit really hard with his tail. Ricardo is more tailored to protect the team against heavy magic damage which is not bad in pvp, in pve its kinda niche.

Mukimpo likes this.
  14. Wynchester

Wynchester Member

Been F2P for about 80 game days now, and once you get the ball rolling it's far easier to collect the UW you want.

1 - Do PvP. You may love it or hate it, but you will definitely love the rewards. For 30K arena points, you pick a UW. You can easily get to a stage where you can get 500 arena points a day (I'm currently at 700 a day), the daily Q gives a 100, the weekly gives 300 if you get 15 wins (and yes, auto wins for being pulled out by a challenger counts), not counting the weekly gems reward (same as your daily income in arena points).

2 - Got UWs for heroes you damn well know you'll never get? (I'm not into furries, so Rephy... the other racoon guy... i really don't care for em). Grind em. Grind em good. Grind 4 UWs, you can then craft the shards for a ticket for a UW of your choice. UTs give shards to, but much less. Grind all those T10 class related crap *ahem* weapons unless you truly need them.

So far, a mix of luck and those things have gotten me (for my main party) all of their UWs, Sonia and Mirianne are 1 starred and Mirianne and Scarlet got their UTs.

3 - Challenge Raids. They give shards too.

Mukimpo and Seedborn like this.
  15. Mukimpo

Mukimpo New Member

Hi there thanks for the advise

I want to build good cc around requina so she can be left alone with her 50stack poisoning, sonia comes to mind for early cc stuns to enemy and usig lorraine with longer term cc (need initial 3 mana which feels forever but after that she can spam cc)

Do you think the above idea will work?

So (all with UW)

Frey (healer), requina (main phys dps), lorraine (sub dps and cc), sonia (knoght with cc)

16. Wynchester

Wynchester Member

I think it has lots of PvE potential :)

Mukimpo likes this.
  17. EonKnight

EonKnight New Member

I am also a F2P player, and i've only been playing about 54 days now. But the team i've been using (am up to clearing/grinding Chp.7 on normal and some of the easier ones on hard) is Gau, Requina, Selene, and Mediana right now for my pure physical team. I do have UW for all 4 of those but 3/4 it's 0*, Requinas luck has been better and i've gotten her UW to 2*. Gau is a little squishier than a knight tank atm but only rarely has troubles and once he's T5 he'll do fine. Plus he has team dmg amp, cleanse, and good CC so i keep him around. Selene is mostly there because as free to play i make do sometimes, but she is great for single target fast battles but I'd go with Miruru for more CC/AoE when i need it, or Epis if you want a mixed damage team. If you don't want the heavy investment into a Gau tank then i'd go Phillop for more dps or Clause/Demia for a little more team protection. A Phillop, Mediana, Requina, Miruru Team would have 3-4 sources of increasing physical dmg, plus good CC. They would lack a cleanse or shield though so... trade offs i guess. :D

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Mukimpo likes this.
  18. Madhava

Madhava New Member

I find that Requina + Miruru compliment each other quite nicely. Miruru brings AOE, CC (both of which Requina lacks), & more physical damage amp.

I usually use Demia as their tank, but you could go with Pris or Phil if you wanted even more P-damage amp.

Mukimpo likes this.
  19. Mukimpo

Mukimpo New Member

Hmm just got miruru uw, so perhaps worth investing in her then i heard she is a good cc-er

20. EonKnight

EonKnight New Member

Definitely a worthwhile investment. I have never looked back after replacing Selene with her.