1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[WIP] Guide to Crow - The Punishing Bullet

Discussion in 'Guides & Hero Builds' started by Kiasaru, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Kiasaru

Kiasaru New Member

!THIS GUIDE IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS!
    [​IMG]
    Please note that this guide may not have the best information as I am still testing out his perks.
    !Crow has very high burst but in order to use him to his full potential, timing is KEY!
    !Meaning it is not recommended to leave him on auto mode!
    Notes: Crow is not very good at PvP, but is excellent in Raids and Protianus World Boss. Dragon Raids not so much, I've tried and he dies like 50% of the time. Probably due him not being good in auto mode.

Equipment:
    Black Dragon Set:
    [​IMG]
    Swift Darkness Scale Armor
    Swift Darkness Leather Cape
    Swift Darkness Earrings
    Swift Darkness Orb

Atk, DEF Penetration, Crit, Crit Dmg
    Optional - Lifesteal (with his first skill he heals very easily with lifesteal equipped)

Unique Weapon
    Hellhound, Akistra
    [​IMG]
    !NOTES: Crow has very high reliance on his UW!

Normal attack shoots an additional bullet that deals 50%. When the skill ends, 'Hellhound, Akistra' is activated, increasing ATK and Crit DMG by 30% for 10 sec. 'Hellhound, Akistra' is only activated once at 20 sec.
    ★: Deals 60%; increasing ATK and Crit DMG by 36%
    ★★: Deals 70%; increasing ATK and Crit DMG by 43%
    ★★★: Deals 85%; increasing ATK and Crit DMG by 52%
    ★★★★: Deals 100%; increasing ATK and Crit DMG by 62%
    ★★★★★: Deals 125%; increasing ATK and Crit DMG by 75%

Unique Treasure 1
    Pendant of Memories
    [​IMG]
    [Even Gods shall Die] Gains immunity to CC during skill activation and DMG is increased by 20%
    ★: DMG increased by 24%
    ★★: DMG increased by 29%
    ★★★: DMG increased by 35%
    ★★★★: DMG increased by 42%
    ★★★★★: DMG increased by 50%

I prefer to have this treasure equipped since Crow can't be stopped in arena due to immunity to CC while using the skill.

Unique Treasure 2
    Cold Barrage
    [​IMG]
    [Struggle is Meaningless] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and has a 10% Chance to freeze target for 3 sec upon every strike.
    ★: ??% Chance
    ★★: ??% Chance
    ★★★: ??% Chance
    ★★★★: ??% Chance
    ★★★★★: 25% Chance

Personally I'm not too worried about freezing enemies since I use Theo and Clause to stun them so I do not use this treasure a lot. However it's good for PvP arenas since you're able to use the skill more often.

Transcendence Perks
    Arena
    [​IMG]
    Set 1 (Above Image)
    T1: ATK UP, HP UP
    T2: Opportune Strike
    T3: Target Will Be Eliminated [Dark]
    T5: Crow [Light] + Crow [Dark]
    OR
    Set 2 (My current perks; I personally find this better)
    T1: ATK UP, DEF UP
    T2: Pressure Point
    T3: Even Gods Shall Die [Dark], Hunting Preparation [Dark]
    T5: Crow [Dark]

In PvP (set 2), I like to time Crow's skills in this order: 1>2>1>3.
    With his first skill stacking up to 60 in this order, his 3rd skill would deal a significant amount of damage. If you're lucky you can easily wipe out 70% of the enemy's HP. (it's pretty entertaining watching a chunk of their HP disappear lol)

With set 2, it's faster to churn out his 3rd skill with Even Gods Shall Die [Dark] since it reduces mana cost by one and Crow [Dark] increases all skill costs by 1, cancelling it out.

Dragon Raid
    [​IMG]
    T1: Atk UP, HP UP
    T2: Opportune Strike
    T3: Even Gods Shall Die [Light]
    T5: Crow [Light] + Crow [Dark]

World Boss
    [​IMG]
    Set 1 (Above Image)
    T1: Atk UP, HP UP
    T2: -NONE-
    T3: Target Will Be Eliminated [Dark], Even Gods Shall Die [Light], Hunting Preparation [Light]
    T5: Crow [Dark]
    OR
    Set 2 (my perks for bosses)
    T1: ATK UP, DEF UP
    T2: -NONE-
    T3: Target Will be Eliminated [Dark] OR Even Gods Shall Die [Light], Hunting Preparation [Light]
    T5: Crow [Light], Crow [Dark]

I prefer my own set for bosses of any raids. Immunity to CC while using Skill 1 allows me to stack Crow's Hunting Dong Fang Mark more easily, stacking more damage when i use his Skill 3 on bosses as it adds 15% more damage.

Depending on the boss, if they stun you constantly i would recommend wearing Pendant of Memories and keeping Target Will be Eliminated, otherwise replace Target Will be Eliminated with Even Gods Shall Die perk.​

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Feras likes this.
  2. Feras

Feras New Member

Three questions!

1- Doesn't he need attack speed?
    2- Any suggestion for enchantments?
    3- Best artifact for him in PvE?

3. Kiasaru

Kiasaru New Member

atk spd isnt needed. rather it's not really important. Crow's skills require penetration more than spd. also he has long skill cooldowns. i personally find speed useless. i used to have atk spd on him and well truthfully it's useless in my opinion. his normal attacks aren't really doing much damage and cause of the speed he generates so much mana and you cant use them the moment all 3 skills cooldown. penetration breaks down their defenses.
    This is also usually the optimal stats for archers. where they prefer penetration than atk spd.

for artifact im just using blessing of earth.

enchantments i would usually pick the usual dps stats: ATK, CRIT, CRIT DMG.

Feras likes this.
  4. Feras

Feras New Member

No wonder why most people avoid using him .-. I wish one of his UT could reduce the cooldown of his skill x% like Gladi's s1 UT.

I have no problem of building him without attack speed since I'm not relying on speed that much (did it with my Lorraine), but I just was curious. Your build is amazing and it helped my friend even though his Crow was T3.

Blessing of Earth? Don't remember having it and still there are many artifacts I still don't know about. *-* I'll try to get it (If I'm lucky)

I prefer Crit DMG on most DPS.

5. Kiasaru

Kiasaru New Member

well when he got released i got super excited (i've dubbed him my husband lol) and i made him my no.1 dps now lol. i used to use Theo but now Theo is shit compared to my Crow cause i spend all of my time and effort into building Crow haha. Glad your friend is doing well with Crow. :p <3 Every time i see another user in arena using crow, they deal only 11million dmg while my Crow deals 78 million. it's pretty funny watching their Crow suck. HAHA im evil :')

Blessing of Earth is from the castle store. it increases ATK.

then get crit dmg lol. otherwise spd isn't recommended.

Feras likes this.
  6. Feras

Feras New Member

Lol... Same thing, but with Clause users xD It pains me to see them using both dodge and block options on his gears. I mean he can't block if he dodged? His 2nd skill will be useless with dodge-- Whenever I tell them that, I end up being called noob -.-

So you have a MAJOR crush on him? xD Nice choice! He's so hot, but ain't as Chase-sama! XD

I see. Saw it there, but never had one .0. I was focusing on getting Earth Core for Chase.

Sure if I got him, lol.

Anyway, thanks for answering my questions. After I finish building my main phy heroes, I'll build him next (Will swap Chase with him, so I can manual him in LoH and WB) *-*

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  7. Kiasaru

Kiasaru New Member

CHASE IS MY CHILD LOL. he a really tall child HAHA. but yes i have a crush on Crow haha. too bad he's a widowed sad man TuT

Well i'm rebuilding a lot of my equipment since i started king'sraid blindly and trying to get new ones to equip on my other heroes. I've since then removed my Clause's dodge haha. I would rather you increase Chase's ATK with the blessing of earth too. all you need is just a good support that casts shields that absorbs dmg and a good healer like Kaulah.

LoH you might want to find an alternative for Crow too. There's people banning/using him. so check the enemy's hero list to see what they have, make a good guess on which to ban ( i would personally ban assassins/Maria/Loraine/Pavel/Leo ) and hopefully you get to pick your strongest heroes first.