1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[WIP] Priscilla, the Best Defense is Offense!

Discussion in 'Guides & Hero Builds' started by TheGreatWall, May 11, 2018.

1. TheGreatWall

TheGreatWall Well-Known Member

Introduction:

Priscilla is one of my top tier Warriors when it comes to PvE content, along with other heroes that goes along with her kit. She's the "BEST" warrior/buffer to your main DPS, either your main DPS is Magic/Physical type, she will dramatically boost his/her DMG output drastically!

As my title says, "The best Defense is Offense!". Why you'd ask?
    Her Perks and Upgrades will tell you what kind of numbers she'll give your DPS to strive to the top! She isn't your typical Maid in a cute dress, and yes! She deals also a LOT of DMG on her own.

This build is also focuses on her T5 Dark fully used to its extent, either you want to or just have a clue on how it is done.

Also note that I'm running her as ATK/P.DEF/CRIT/ATK.SPD focused and you can always play around with her Perks for more Crit.DMG or even Runes to vitalized what your taste is for her. You can always build her the normal way for PvE, following the patterns of the very same DPS type class builds. This build however, uses her full potential of her T5 Dark! Now let's do some math and you might see how I did it~!

Pros and Cons:

The Pros:
    1. She can still be made as a main Tanker, depending on your build.(Optional)
    2. Provides good DPS on her own.
    3. Can be your Sub-DPS.
    4. Pulls every enemy in range around her to a one spot for your DPS to burst down easily.
    5. Provides good DMG Buff and auto attacks Amplifies/increase the target's received DMG from all sources by 15%.
    6. When S2 is active, her S3 will give an AMP 20% extra P.DMG and M. DMG that lasts for 10 sec.
    7. When equipped with her UW, S1 and S3 cooldown is reduced by 1 sec and ATK Spd is increased by 50 for 5 sec.
    8. She's flexible for both Physical and Magical Team.
    The Cons:
    1. If made a tanker, she needs a good set of gear and healer.
    2. Only buffs "1" target with the Highest ATK.
    3. She's vulnerable to Magic DMG, for you need more P.Def for her T5 Dark to work. (Still optional)
    4. Has a rivalry with Medianna now, but can be both on the same team.

Now we're done with the Pros and Cons, let's have her Skills and Attributes.

Skills 1: Vital Strike

[​IMG]
    Vital Strike Deals ??? P.DMG to frontal enemies in range and stuns them for 1 sec. This attack always inflicts a Crit Hit.
    Mana Cost: 2 Crystals
    Cooldown: 8s

Books
    DMG is increased by 10%.
    DMG is increased by 15%.
    DMG is increased by 25%.
    Transcendence Perks:

T3 Light Stun duration is increased by 2 sec.
    T3 Dark No longer Crits unconditionally, and Crit DMG is increased by 150%.

This is your first Skill, and your main DMG for the whole kit. Deals a CHUNK of DMG to enemies! Also if they're all tight together you'll see numbers fly~ Taking the Dark Perks will always be your bet if going for full DMG Compliance. But that won't be necessary for you are building her as a buffer to your main DPS and serving also as a SUB-DPS.

Skills 2:Coordination
    [​IMG]
    Mana Cost: 3 Crystals
    Cooldown: 15s
    For 20 sec, Priscilla and an ally with the highest ATK changes to a 'Coordination' state. When in this state, Priscilla and ally's ATK rises by 15% + ??? of Priscilla's ATK.

Books
    ATK boost is increased by 10%.
    ATK boost is increased by 15%.
    ATK boost is increased by 25%.

Transcendence Perks:
    T3 Light Crit DMG is increased by 80%.​
    T3 Dark While in Co-Op state, auto attacks increase the target's received DMG from all sources by 15%.

This here is your main source of DMG, where all your beefy DMG goes to your Main DPS! The secret weapon of your team~ is her alone~ (and then put in Medianna also lol!)

Likewise, what to pick? It's really up to you, but I always go for the the Dark Perk, for all of your allies will deal even more DMG, not only your DPS. The Light perk is only for Priscilla.

Skills 2:Turbulent Dance
    [​IMG]
    Mana Cost: 3 Crystals
    Cooldown: 22s
    Turbulent Dance
    Deals ??? P.DMG to nearby enemies in a circular range and draws them towards herself. If activated while in the 'Coordination' state, hit enemies take 20% extra P.DMG and M. DMG for 10 sec.

Books
    DMG is increased by 10%.
    DMG is increased by 15%.
    DMG is increased by 25%.
    Transcendence Perks:
    T3 Light Upon a Crit hit, cooldown is reduced by 10%.
    T3 Dark When there is only 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.

This right here turns the tide to your side! It works like Maria's S3, but pulls enemies instantly without the stun that Maria's S3 had to offer. But, when "Coordination" active, you'll deal even more DMG to those enemies hit ~ in shorter terms, you completely shut their defenses down to -20% more! (plus add that Auto attack from your S2 perk~)

Perks here isn't really needed, she's already good and her role is to clump your enemies all together and buff your main DEALER and finish the job in one nuke~!

[​IMG]
    Mana Cost: passive
    Weapon Mastery
    Own ATK is increased by ???, and Penetration is increased by 100.

Books
    ATK boost is increased by 10%.
    ATK boost is increased by 15%.
    Crit DMG is increased by 25%.
    Transcendence Perks:
    T3 Light ATK boost is increased by 40%.
    T3 Dark Crit Chance is increased by 250.

This is the passive that makes her quite the best SUB-DPS kind of a warrior she is! She's built with DMG already for you to just stack it up with even more DMG!

The perk I chose is Lightm for that sweet-sweet DMG boost for me and will help in that 3% T5 Dark in the process!

The Wall of Math!
    The Aura of DMG~
    So, my UW is on 1* now and will make it into 2* in no time~ Her UW Runes are 2 ATK, 1 MP/ATK.

I used my own Priscilla's UW as a template on how she is good or maybe showcase how can she be good if you had her...

T1 = 20 ATK UP and DEF UP
    T2 = None (Optional skip T5 Light to pick any defensive Perk)
    T3 = 30 Weapon Master(L) and Coordination
    T5 = 30 Dark and Light

UW on 2* only:
    Raw Dmg =116170

30% = ATK UP
    40%= Coordination when Active (15% from Skill and 25 from Skill book maxed)
    55% = Weapons Mastery Light (15% from Skill book)
    15% = T5 Light
    15% = S4 Passive
    Total % = 155% Increase DMG
    3% = T5 Dark

Raw DMG + 140% would be; 180,063.5 + 116170 = 296,233.5 (now add the 3% T5

Dark), 8,887.01 DMG

We are now buffing our whole team;
    8,887.01 (From ATK alone, no P.DEF added)

Raw P.DEF = 60843
    Upgraded to 5*

35% = DEF UP
    15% = T5 Light
    3% = T5 Dark

Raw P.DEF + 50% (DEF UP+T5 Light) = 30,421.5 + 60843 = 91264.5 ,now add the 3% T5 Dark to Allies; Total DMG given to all Allies = 2,737.94

Now add Them together 8,887.01(ATK) + 2,737.94 (P.DEF)
    = 11,624.95 DMG increase to all allies!

This is only with 2* UW...what if 5*? Same math, here's the result:
    Raw DmG of UW 5* = 193089

= 493,376.95 * 3% + 2,737.94
    = 17,509.25

COORDINATION with the main DPS

30% = ATK UP
    55% = Weapons Mastery Light (15% from Skill book)
    15% = T5 Light
    15% = S4 Passive
    Total % Increase = 115

40%= Coordination when Active (15% from Skill and 25 from Skill book maxed)

UW on 2* only:
    Raw Dmg =116170 * 115% = 133,595.5 + Raw DMG = 249,765.4 TOTAL Raw DMG we have on Priscilla, not buffing out herself and the Coordinated Hero.

Now, let's buff Priscilla and her main DPS, 40% * Raw DMG; Total Increase to both Main DPS and Herself = 99,906.2 DMG

I thin that her T5 Dark also affects her. So, yeah more DMG~

Will post again later~

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    mcarltzu likes this.
  2. Rhawiel

Rhawiel Active Member

Keep it up my lord!

TheGreatWall likes this.
  3. Kilryu

Kilryu Member

Are you 100% positive about the Light being only for her? Seems odd that a buff that targets both only gives her the Crit Dmg

4. Uira

Uira New Member

Is this guide finished? I am looking forward to its continuation.

5. Drazruin

Drazruin Moderator Staff Member

Its a WIP = Work in Progress so its not finished yet

6. Uira

Uira New Member

Do you guys communicate elsewhere? This forum seems quite dead. Maybe you guys have a group on facebook?